GoGo Plastics products and panels have the following properties:
- 100% recycled and 100% recyclable
- Each panel is unique and handmade
- Hard, solid and rigid material
- Can be heat-formed
- Can be finished matt and glossy
- Slightly sensitive to scratches (easy to polish)
- Resistant to various weather conditions
- UV-resistant and fire-retardant on request
- Easy to edit (sawing, sanding, CNC milling, polishing, screwing, waterjet)
- Easy to clean
- Dimensions: up to 280 x 140 cm per panel
- Thicknesses: up to 30 mm per panel
- Weight: varies
All GoGo Plastics plates and products are custom-made and are made from 100% recycled and recyclable plastic. The exact properties may therefore differ slightly.
Only existing waste plastic is used as raw material for the panels. We source material from various industrial, commercial and consumer waste streams. It is also possible to bring in your own waste plastic.
Each panel is assembled by hand, with an eye for beauty and detail. That makes every design unique. If desired, the original plastic product remains visible in shape and/or color in the end product, as a statement or to raise awareness. View here what else is possible.